Dreams

My dreams have been very nice recently. Hurhurhur. With very nice people. Hurhurhur.
Last week, I dreamed of Lee Joon :D hehe I forgot what we were doing tho... I should've wrote it down back then. Damn it. :<
And last weekend, I dreamed of JIMP. Huehuehuehuehue :> Won't say his other nickname.
But it was super random and we were like in big teams and we had to race to get a room o-o So weird... But it was nice seeing him in my dream ^^ hehe

On a side note, my trip to Korea is starting to plan hehehe... I already wrote down the places I want to visit (not in a particular order):
Myeongdong
Seoul Tower
Dongdaemun
Times square
Gyeongbokgung
Hongdae (where YH oppa lives hehe) + Hello Kitty cafe! *note: Take loads of pictures to show to Crystal.
Itaewon
Lotte World or Everland+Cabi Bay
Coex Mall
Bukcheon Hanok village + Minsok chon

Busan: (LJK's hometown! <3)
Haeundae beach + Busan aquarium.

Waaaah. I hope I get to visit all of these places! And hopefully I'll be able to meet some of my favorite bands >_< Cause there is like.... no chance... of seeing LJK T_T So sad... T___T *sigh*

Oh and I have a new celebrity crush.
Hehe.
Zico. From Block B.
His eyes. <3
His lips. <3
His height. 1m82 <3
His dorkiness <3
His bad guy character. <3
Urgh. <3

And his ideal type: For me, I like women with pretty legs and thighs. I really do like women with pretty legs and also girls that look good with long straight hair, And funny girls.

HELLO? HERE I AM ZICO.
Really. Imma meet him and seduce him and he will me mine!!! Plus he's a 92er, so perfect age!!!

PLUS HE LIKES HELLO KITTY. NYAH. CUTE.

This entry was posted on 1/23/13. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply