Update

Update on my business class:

We got our tests back last class and I got a not-so-bad grade, but I feel like I studied SO hard like.... 4 days straight + I had to work... and my grade really doesn't reflect how much I studied. Then, the teacher was like so I need feedback from you guys on how the test was and what I should change. So I literally told her everything I thought about her class, that is, "To be honest, coming to class is really useless because you don't really teach us anything. I'd rather read the textbook and study by myself, which is what I did for this test..." At the end of the class, she was like, "I don't feel bad about what you said, but I don't feel good either" Well I hope you don't... lol.... -___-''
Then I told her that if the only person getting a good grade if the girl with the photographic memory, it's not normal... then that girl was like "Sorry but I studied 4 hours the night before, rewriting all my notes, it's not my fault if you didn't get a good grade. Maybe you should change your studying methods" Well excuse me but my studying works well in every of my classes. The problem isn't my studying, but the teacher and her stupid teaching methods... Guh, I almost cried when I was talking to her urghhhh.

This entry was posted on 11/6/12. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply