Pretty Little Liars

After studying all day today, I watched some episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I stopped watching it at season 3, but I just restarted watching it. Sooooo good. Waaaaay better than The Innocent Man/Nice Guy -.- (Don't kill me Crystal :D) I loled when Spencer said: I'm failing all my classes because of A! I didn't when Mona was A, but I'm even failing physics now! [paraphrasing]

Emily: Getting Bs isn't failing Spence. 
Spencer: B is for Bad. 

LOLOLOL. Omg. She's so Asian. :)

And Hannah should totally be with Wren. He's sooooo hot omg. Way more than Caleb. -.- Guh. Plus, he's rich since he's a med. -.- Gurl. What are you waiting for. 

This entry was posted on 10/26/12. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply